Helpful tips for requesting records:
- Only request copies of existing water quality records, such as well logs and STS drawings, through this form. If you have questions about water quality issues or need other environmental health information, please call 330-926-5600.
- Please list the specific information you are requesting such as well log or septic diagram. (Making a request for all water quality information when you are only looking for a septic diagram will take our staff longer to return the information to you.)
- Include the address and the political subdivision (i.e., city, township, village) where the property is located. ( Example: 1234 Main Street, Akron, OH 44319 - Coventry Township)
- You may also make water quality records requests by mail, fax, or in person at the Environmental Health front desk. Request for records are processed in the order they are received. *Requests are currently taking up to 10 business days.* Large requests may take longer than 10 business days for our office to complete.
- If you have questions about a record request previously submitted, please call 330-926-5600.