>>> REGISTRATION HAS ENDED FOR 2021 <<<
Registrants on the waitlist will be contacted in order if/when any of the active registrants withdraw before June 20th.
EXCHANGE YOUR OLD GAS MOWER FOR A BRAND NEW BATTERY POWERED MOWER
Who is Eligible to Participate?
- We will work with 100 total households. (*Spaces are reserved on a first come, first served basis.*)
- Participants MUST reside in either Medina, Summit or Portage counties.
- Households only...Lawn maintenance companies are not eligible to participate.
- Limit one rebate per household.
- Participants MUST register and be confirmed to be eligible for the rebate.
- Employees of ARAQMD and our partner agencies are not eligible to participate.
Why Switch Mower Types?
- Battery powered mowers are cleaner running.
- Battery powered mowers are light weight & easy to start.
- No more gas, oil or spark plugs!
- Battery pack can be used in other same voltage/brand lawn care equipment.
- We'll give registered participants - who submit all necessary documentation - a $100 Visa gift card.
How do I Participate?
- Use the form below to sign up!!
- Or you can call 330-812-3948 Monday-Friday between 8:00am and 12 noon to sign up
- Wait until you receive our confirmation email before you do anything else!
- Once you have confirmation:
- Submit a copy of your receipts for both the new mower and the scrapping.
- Make plans to either come to our offices to pick up your gift card or attend one of our local gift card pick up days (to be scheduled).
- Enjoy a cleaner, quieter mowing experience AND spending that $100!
When is This Happening?
- First day for registration is March 23, 2021
- Last day for registration - unless already full - is May 31, 2021
- All receipts must be turned in by June 30, 2021
- All gift card pick ups completed no later than July 23, 2021
Registration has ended for 2021. Registrants on the waitlist will be contacted in order if/when any of the active registrants withdraw before June 20th.