STD and HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) testing is recommended for anyone who:
- Has had oral, anal, or vaginal sex and did not use latex condoms or barriers
- Shares needles to inject drugs or has sex with someone who does
- Feels he/she may have been exposed to, or has signs of, an STD or HIV.
STD Exams, tests and treatment
- Call for an appointment at 330-375-2772. Walk-ins are also seen, but should plan to arrive early since clinic may fill up quickly and appointments are seen before walk-ins. Effective March 5, 2018, the Graham Road clinic will be open once a week by appointment only. Please call 330-375-2772 for an appointment.
- STD services include a fee, however no one is turned away for inability to pay and sliding fee scales are available. Medicaid and some private insurances are also accepted.
- Referrals made to other community resources, such as medical follow up, social services and crisis intervention.
- Education material on STDs provided
HIV testing and education
- HIV testing is free
- Anonymous testing - client is identified only by a number. No record of test results given.
- Confidential testing - client is required to show picture ID if a record of test results is needed.