Supporting those who need us most.
Ensuring health equity in all aspects of aging including wellness, prevention, access to healthcare and safety.
- Identification, assessment and case management focused on older people in need of supports to live safely and independently in their own homes.
BRI Care Consultation
Care coaching program designed to support individuals with dementia and their care givers.
Learn more about Care Coaching by watching this video on YouTube!
Community Education & Awareness
- Brain Health- promoting the prevention and early detection of brain related diseases.
- Falls Prevention - Helping older people enjoy safe, more independent lives.
- Dementia Capable Community - Creatin an age frendly Summit County through a partnership with Dementia Friends Ohio.
- Caregiver Outreach - Education focused on self-care, communication, support programs and resources.
This program is supported by a grand (90ADP10045-01-11) from the Department of Health and Human Services, Administratioon for Community Living.