Information & Resources Related to East Palestine Train Derailment
Feb 17, 2023
This page has links and contact information related to the environmental concerns surrounding the train derailment that occurred on February 3, 2023.
As stated in local press release dated February 14, 2023, “In Summit County, our water supply and air quality are tested daily,” said County Executive Ilene Shapiro. “There is no indication that our water or air have been impacted by the events in East Palestine. We continue to stay in contact with Summit County Public Health, who do an exceptional job of keeping us all safe and healthy.”
- Feb 22, 2023 ODH Expands Services at East Palestine Clinic
- Feb 19, 2023 ODH to Open Clinic in East Palestine
- Feb 16, 2023 update from Governor Dewine's office.
- Feb 16, 2023 Resources for East Palestine Residents
- US EPA Region 5 East Palestine Train Derailment Response site.
- CDC Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry
- Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry (ATSDR) Key Messages
- Ohio EPA East Palestine Train Derailment Information
- Ohio Emergency Management Agency East Palestine Train Derailment Information
- Laboratories Certified/Accepted to Perform Analyses on Public Drinking Water