Wrap Around/Service Coordination
When youth and their families are working with multiple agencies at the same time it can sometimes be overwhelming. FCFC Service Coordination/WrapAround is a service planning and coordination process that brings everyone to the same planning table and where families are full partners.
FCFC Wrap Around/Service Coordination is not meant to take the place of traditional case management or service coordination offered by community agencies. FCFC Wrap Around/Service Coordination offers a neutrally-positioned facilitator that brings together service providers and natural family supports working with the child/family to form a Family Team. The Family Team meets on a regular basis and utilizes a team approach to planning to ensure services are aligned, streamlined and coordinated.
The child/youth must meet all of the following criteria:
- Summit County resident
- Child/youth must be age 0-21
- Youth at risk of destabilization and/or out of home placement
- Multi-systemic issues/needs
- Direct involvement in at least two or more of the systems listed below:
- Summit County Children Services
- Summit County Juvenile Court
- Summit County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board (via any local behavioral health agency)
- Summit County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Summit County Public School District AND on an IEP or 504 Plan
- Ohio Dept. of Youth Services/Dept. of Corrections
Who Can Apply
Anyone can make a referral, including parent and young adult self-referral
How to Make a Referral
- Agency staff must first consult with their SRC representative to discuss which level of service is most appropriate (i.e. case consultation or service coordination/wraparound
- Upon approval, complete a referral packet (i.e. Referral Form, Risk Screen and Release of Information) and obtain required signatures (Click here for Referral Form Directions)
- NOTE: Parents or young adults self-referring can contact the FCFC Director with any questions or assistance with form completion. Self-referrals are not required to complete the Release of Information.
- Submit completed packet to FCFC Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 330-923-6370
- It is highly recommended that you confirm receipt by contacting Janice Houchins, FCFC Director at 330-926-5671 or email@example.com