SRC Case Consultation
Staff from any agency may request a case consultation to discuss identified service gaps, system barriers, youth/family needs and brainstorm solutions from a cross-system perspective.
Examples of issues to present and discuss may include, but is not limited to:
- Challenges in meeting the needs of an individual youth/family
- Difficultly in determining the appropriate level of care
- System barriers/conflicts
- Service gaps
Request Form and Process
- Obtain signed FCFC Release of Information
- Complete FCFC Risk and Strengths Assessment
- Complete Case Consultation Request Form, obtain required signatures (click here for Case Consultation Request Form Directions)
- Submit all of the above to FCFC Director via secure email at email@example.com or fax to 330-923-6370
- It is highly recommended that you confirm receipt by contacting Janice Houchins, FCFC Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-926-5671
Consultation requests will be added to an upcoming weekly SRC meeting agenda. SRC meets on Wednesday afternoons. All requests received before noon on Tuesday will be considered for that week’s SRC meeting. Requests received after noon on Tuesday will be placed on the following week’s agenda.
The requester(s) should be prepared to verbally provide a brief (approximately 5 minute) case history and summary of key issues.